FIT ENERGY SL complies with the guidelines of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and free movement of these data (RGPD), ensuring at all times to guarantee the correct use and treatment of the user's personal data.
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT THROUGH THE WEB?
You can visit and use the services of the Website without identifying yourself or revealing any personal information about yourself. We may treat your IP, which operating system or browser you use, and even the duration of your visit anonymously.
The only personal data to which FIT ENERGY SL will have access will be those that the user voluntarily provides when contacting FIT ENERGY SL via email or in any other way provided on the web.
Specifically, FIT ENERGY SL will record the following information:
- Data provided through the contact form that the user interested in obtaining information about our services or making any type of query or request, provides to FIT ENERGY, S.L.
- Data provided through the "Work with us" section , including the resumes that users send us.
- Data provided by sending emails to the addresses that are identified on the web.
- Data provided by filling in the forms or using the functionalities offered at any time on the web.
WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
FOR WHAT PURPOSE WILL WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data ( GDPR), we inform you that the personal data that you voluntarily provide us through the different input forms provided for this purpose on the Website or in any other channel for collecting them, will be incorporated into the treatment records under the responsibility of FIT ENERGY SL for the management of the data collected for the following purposes:
- Solve any query, request or request made.
- Manage the requested service, answer your request or process your request.
- Management of the purchase process, administration tasks and maintenance of the commercial relationship.
- Sign up as a registered user.
- Management, administration, processing of forms, and provision of the requested services.
- Maintain and manage the contractual relationship.
- Manage the Employment Exchange section to assess and manage their possible participation in the personnel selection processes, present or future.
- Maintain communications of an informative nature that the entity considers of interest through any means provided voluntarily that deal with products and/or services similar or related to those requested. In which cases, only for the exclusively necessary purposes and uses for which their services were required, not being able to use them for a different purpose. For any assignment other than that specified above, you will be duly informed, being able to exercise your right of opposition at any time.
- Perform analysis and improvements on the web about new services.
- Unsubscribe from our services.
- Any other purpose to which the forms and functionalities offered at any time through the Portal refer.
TO WHICH RECIPIENTS WILL YOUR DATA BE COMMUNICATED?
The data collected is adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the scope and purposes described. Your data will be processed and stored in compliance with the security measures described in current regulations and guaranteeing its integrity and confidentiality at all times.
Your data will not be transferred to third parties, except legal obligation, nor will they be shared with companies or entities outside of FIT ENERGY SL. You are informed of the following possible transfers of your data:
- To public and private bodies necessary for compliance with legal obligations under current regulations.
- To financial entities for the management of collections and payments.
- To courier and shipping management companies.
- To collection and accounting service providers.
- To professionals and companies providing legal advice, consultancy and/or auditing.
- To those in charge of the treatment necessary for the execution of the corresponding contract for the provision of services.
- To companies in charge of our web support and maintenance.
- To companies in charge of our support and maintenance computer system.
- To companies in charge of our support and maintenance management software.
- To companies in charge of our support and maintenance server and cloud service.
- In the event of any international transfer of data when using applications, it would be carried out in strict compliance and with all the necessary guarantees for compliance with European data protection policies in terms of privacy.
- To other companies, entities and collaborators for administrative and/or commercial procedures, for the management of the purposes described above, for the provision of services and the correct management of the entity and its different activities.
In which cases, only for the purposes and uses exclusively necessary for the development of their activity for which their services were required, not being able to use them for a different purpose. For any assignment other than that specified above, you will be duly informed, being able to exercise your right of opposition at any time.
The consent will be understood as provided as long as you do not expressly notify us of the revocation of the same to any of the treatments indicated above.
You expressly consent that we may contact you through any means provided voluntarily.
The user of the Website will be solely responsible for the veracity and accuracy of the data provided, FIT ENERGY SL acting in good faith as a mere service provider. In the event of having provided false information or that of third parties without your consent to do so, FIT ENERGY SL reserves the right to immediately destroy the aforementioned data in order to protect the right of the owner or owners thereof, exempting FIT ENERGY SL from any liability for failure to comply with this requirement.
FIT ENERGY SL undertakes to comply with its obligation to keep personal data secret and its duty to keep it and will adopt all technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of personal data and prevent its alteration, loss , treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed, all in accordance with the provisions of the regulations.
DATA OF MINORS?
We do not process data from children under 14 years of age. Therefore, refrain from providing them if you are not that age or, where appropriate, from providing data from third parties who are not of that age. FIT ENERGY SL disclaims any liability for breach of this provision
WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE?
- To know if we are treating your data or not.
- To access your personal data.
- To request the rectification of your data if they are inaccurate.
- To request the deletion of your data if they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or if you withdraw the consent granted.
- To request the limitation of the processing of your data, in some cases, in which case we will only keep them in accordance with current regulations.
- To carry your data, which will be provided in a structured, commonly used or mechanically readable format. If you prefer, we can send them to the new person in charge that you designate for us. It is only valid in certain cases.
- To file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency or competent control authority, if you believe that we have not treated you correctly.
- To revoke consent for any treatment for which you have consented, at any time.
If you modify any data, we appreciate you letting us know so we can keep it updated.
The user of the Website may at any time exercise these rights in the terms established in current regulations, by contacting the data controller:
- In writing to the entity's address: c/ Portal de Zurbano, 13 - 01013 Vitoria-Gasteiz (Álava).
- By email to email@example.com
DO YOU WANT A FORM TO EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS?
We have forms for the exercise of your rights, ask us by email or if you prefer, you can use those prepared by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection or third parties. These forms must be signed electronically or be accompanied by a photocopy of the DNI. If you represent someone, you must attach a copy of your ID, or sign it with your electronic signature.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO ANSWER THE EXERCISE OF RIGHTS?
It depends on the law, but a maximum of one month from your request, and two months if the issue is very complex and we notify you that we need more time.
FOR HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- Personal data will be kept as long as you remain linked with us.
- Once you disassociate yourself, the personal data processed for each purpose will be kept for the legally established periods, including the period in which a Judge or Court may require them, taking into account the limitation period for legal actions.
- The data processed will be kept as long as the aforementioned legal terms do not expire, if there is a legal maintenance obligation, or if that legal term does not exist, until the interested party requests its deletion or revokes the consent granted.
- We will keep all the information and communications related to the provision of our service, while the guarantees of the services last to attend to possible claims.
- In the case of the personal data provided through the "Work with us" section, we will keep the personal data for a maximum period of one year. We understand that after that period, your data may be outdated, so we will proceed to delete all your information.
- Once the aforementioned periods have elapsed, the personal data of the users may be blocked and maintained by FIT ENERGY SL for the attention of the possible responsibilities arising from the treatment and only during the limitation period of said responsibilities. After said period, the personal data will be deleted by FIT ENERGY SL.
SECURITY, COOKIES AND IP ADDRESSES?
The Website uses information security techniques generally accepted in the industry, such as firewalls, access control procedures and cryptographic mechanisms, all in order to prevent unauthorized access to data. To achieve these purposes, the user accepts that the provider obtain data for the purposes of the corresponding authentication of access controls.
NOTIFICATION OF GAPS IN THE SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
In the event of a breach of the security of personal data, unless it is unlikely that said breach of security constitutes a risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons, FIT ENERGY SL will notify the Spanish Agency for Data Protection before within 72 hours of becoming aware of the incident, describing the nature of the violation, the possible consequences that could arise and the measures adopted or proposed to remedy the security breach; and if possible, the categories and the approximate number of interested parties and data affected will be made known.
Likewise, FIT ENERGY SL will notify the interested parties, as soon as possible, when it is probable that the violation of the security of personal data entails a high risk for the rights and freedoms of natural persons, describing the possible consequences that may arise. and the measures taken or proposed to remedy the security breach.
The Website's servers may automatically detect the IP address and domain name used by the user. An IP address is a number automatically assigned to a computer when it connects to the Internet. All this information is recorded in a duly registered server activity file that allows the subsequent processing of the data in order to obtain solely statistical measurements that allow knowing the number of page impressions, the number of visits made to web services, the order of visits, the point of access, etc.